Cracker Barrel Hours: Cracker Barrel is yet another popular restaurant chain in the United States. Founded in 1969 by Dan Evins should be what would make it one of the formidable options. But, have you checked out the Cracker Barrel hours of operations so that you can get access to a better degree of experience with the menu and timings.
You can get a good idea by browsing the Cracker Barrel hours table below. Each Cracker Barrel is styled to replicate a classic Southern general store. As a result, you will find all sorts of cool decorations hanging from the walls, including many authentic everyday products from the 1900s and artifacts sourced from the local area of each restaurant.
Cracker Barrel Hours – A Check on When Cracker Barrel Works
If you are looking to enjoy the best possible experience in terms of the Cracker Barrel hours, the information shared here should help you get access to a greater degree of experience in enjoying your favorite food as per your preferences.
Cracker Barrel Store opens at sunrise and remains open till the late evening. The restaurant normally opens at 6.00 am and stays open till 10 pm. Do note that these timings are based on the regular days of operation. There may be differences during the special holiday hours may change considerably. On Saturdays, the restaurant opens at 6.00 am and stays open till 11 pm.
Cracker Barrel Holiday Hours 2021
The Cracker Barrel Holiday hours may be dependent on the holidays. The restaurants do stay open throughout the day on any of the following holidays –
|Jan 1||New Year’s Day||Friday||Regular Hours|
|Jan 18||Martin Luther King Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Feb 15||Presidents’ Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|April 2||Good Friday||Friday||Regular Hours|
|Apr 4||Easter||Sunday||Regular Hours|
|May 31||Memorial Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Jul 4||Independence Day||Sunday||Regular Hours|
|Sep 6||Labor Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Oct 11||Columbus Day||Monday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 11||Veterans Day||Thursday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 24||Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday||Reduced hours
(some locations close early)
|Nov 25||Thanksgiving||Thursday||Regular Hours|
|Nov 26||Black Friday||Friday||Regular Hours|
|Dec 24||Christmas Eve||Friday||Reduced hours
(close at 2 pm)
|Dec 25||Christmas Day||Saturday||Closed|
|Dec 31||New Year’s Eve||Friday||Regular Hours|
The Cracker Barrel restaurants remain closed only on Christmas day.
Does Cracker Barrel Serve Breakfast All Day?
Cracker Barrel begins serving breakfast at 6.00 am and keeps serving it till it closes down for the day. That would mean you need not worry about missing your favorite breakfast item.
Cracker Barrel restaurants remain open throughout the 24 hours at certain locations. If you have any such location near you, you can enjoy your breakfast all through the 24 hours! You will be able to enjoy a wide variety of breakfast items that include Beverages, Traditional Favorites, Pancakes, and a wide range of other options.
Cracker Barrel Lunch Menu and Timings
Cracker Barrel lunch hours begin at 11.00 am from Monday to Friday. The quality and care offered for the services can prove to be one of the excellent options ever. A few of the options that you would find quite exciting can include Burgers and Sandwiches, Lighter Twists, Salads, Entrees, and Sides.
The lunch hours of Cracker Barrel restaurants will start at 11.00 am. A few of the great lunch options that can prove to be great options can include
- House Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Loaded Baked Potato
- Loaded Baked Sweet Potato
- Chicken Pot Pie
What Are Cracker Barrel Holiday Hours?
- Cracker Barrel restaurants are open most of the holidays. The joints remain closed only on Christmas day only and they will stay open through the other holidays.
When Does Cracker Barrel Stop Serving Breakfast?
- Cracker Barrel does not stop serving breakfast once it is started at 6.00 am. You can enjoy your favorite breakfast throughout the day until the joint closes for the day at 10.00 pm or 11.00 pm. If the joint near you is open 24 hours a day, you can even enjoy your breakfast all through 24 hours.
When Does Cracker Barrel Start Serving Breakfast?
- Most of the Cracker Barrel restaurants start serving breakfast at 6.00 am. You can begin enjoying your breakfast as soon as the restaurant opens in the morning and can continue enjoying the breakfast throughout the day.
What Are Cracker Barrel Opening And Closing Hours?
- Cracker Barrel restaurants serve your menu items across breakfast, lunch, and dinner items right from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm. The timings on Friday and Saturday are increased by on hour. You will find them remaining open from 6.00 am to 11.00 pm.
More Breakfast Hours
- Popeyes Hours
- Bojangles Hours
- Braums Breakfast Hours
- Carls Jr Breakfast Hours
- Starbucks Breakfast Hours