Bojangles Hours: If you have been a die hard foodie, you might have definitely heard about Bojangles. For the unaware, Bojangles is a popular American regional chain of fast food restaurants. Specifically known for the Cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits, the food chain serves wonderful breakfast ever. But, have you ever given a thought to find what time does Bojangles stop serving breakfast? Let us check out the Bojangles hours to help you find the best experience possible.
Bojangles is spread over different locations. There are about 750+ locations of Bojangles and serving you the best meal menu. Some of the menus of Bojangles is listed below:
The Fried Chicken
Grilled Chicken Sandwich Combo
Steak Biscuit Combo
The Bo-Berry Biscuit
The Legendary Sweet Tea
The Cajun Filet Biscuit
What are the Bojangles Hours?
Bojangles begin serving breakfast at 5.00 am in the morning and continue serving it till the closing hours. The restaurant chain serves different types of breakfast options and delicious biscuits. In fact, breakfast is served throughout the day.
Bojangles keep serving breakfast throughout the day. They do not stop serving the delicacies such as chicken filets, seasoned sausage, and Bo-Berry Biscuits throughout the day. You can enjoy breakfast items such as Bojangles cajun throughout the day.
What are Bojangles Lunch Hours?
The Bojangles begin serving lunch at 10.00 am or 10.30 am. The breakfast hours do not end once they begin at 5.00 am. Some outlets begin serving lunch at 10.00 am, while a few others may begin serving the lunch at 10.30 am.
Bojangles stops serving lunch at 2.30 pm. This is one of the standard times that most of the Bojangles joint stop serving lunch. Thereafter, Bojangles begins serving the dinner items. Bojangles joints normally close down at 10.00 pm every day. That would mean whether, for breakfast, lunch or dinner, you need to visit the Bojangles joints near you between 5.00 am to 10.00 pm.
Bojangles’ Breakfast Menu
Primarily biscuits and hash browns, Bojangles’ is proud to serve what they are famous for. Their trademark “Bo-tato Rounds” and Cajun filet biscuit are the most popular items on the menu for their hot, spicy taste.
- 2 Sausage Biscuits: $3.11, Combo = $5.33
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: $3.48, Combo = $5.45
- Cajun Filet Biscuit: $3.97, Combo = $6.43
- Country Ham & Egg Biscuit: $3.48. Combo = $5.82
- Country Ham Biscuit: $2.74, Combo = $4.96
- Egg & Cheese Biscuit: $2.37, Combo = $4.59
- Gravy Biscuit: $2.37, Combo = $4.71
- Sausage & Egg Biscuit: $2.79, Combo = $5.20
- Sausage Biscuit: $2.01, Combo = $4.34
- Steak Biscuit: $2.99, Combo = $5.20
- Bo-tato Rounds: Small = $1.88, Medium = $2.13, Picnic = $3.48
Does Bojangles Serve Chicken for Breakfast?
Bojangles is known for chicken breakfast items. One of the best options that Bojangles does provide you with is that they serve breakfast throughout the day, and chicken is one of the common items served for the breakfast.
The best breakfast chicken items that you would find quite exciting and enchanting can include biscuit sandwiches with chicken fillets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, and many more chicken items and delicacies. You can also check out a few special breakfast items that include Cinnamon Pecan Twists and Bo-Berry Biscuits.
Bojangles Holidays – Does Bojangles Remain Closed on any Holiday?
Most of the Bojangles outlets stay closed on Christmas and Easter day. Apart from the two holidays, you would find them remaining open throughout the year.
A few holidays that the joints will remain open would include
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Good Friday
- Bad Friday
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Valentine’s Day
- Labor’s Day
- Independence Day
- Memorial Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Bojangles is indeed one of the prominent restaurant joints that have proved its essence beyond doubt. Founded in 1977 by Jack Fulk, the Bojangles is headquartered in Charlotte in North Carolina. You would find that it offers you access to a great degree of experience in an enhanced breakfast, lunch, and dinner experience.
What time does Bojangles open?
- Bojangles opens at 5.00 am in the morning. They would begin serving breakfast right at 5.00 am and keep serving the breakfast all day until it closes down for the day.
What time does Bojangles close?
- Bojangles joints across the country close at 10.00 pm. A few of the joints close down a little later. Some of them may close at 10.30 pm and a few others may close at 11.00 pm. The closing times of the Bojangles joints can range depending upon the location. If there are special events, you may find them extending the normal working hours.
What Time Does Bojangles Serve Breakfast & Lunch?
- The breakfast timings of Bojangles last throughout the day. The breakfast begins at 5.00 am and can last till the joint closes down at 10.00 pm or 11.00 pm. The lunch hours begin at 10.00 am and stop at 2.30 pm. The individual lunch and breakfast hours may vary across the locations.
Does Bojangles Serve Breakfast All Days?
- Bojangles serve breakfast throughout the day once it opens at 5.00 am. You can enjoy your favorite chicken and fresh buttermilk biscuit till they close down for the day.
More Related Posts
- Popeyes Hours
- Braums Breakfast Hours
- Carls Jr Breakfast Hours
- Starbucks Breakfast Hours
- Bill Miller Breakfast Hours
- Buffalo Wild Wings Happy Hour
- McDonald’s Wrap Of The Day
- Chili’s Happy Hour Times
- McDonald’s Wrap of the Day
- McDonald’s Mix & Match Deal 2 For $5 Menu
- Wendy’s Secret Menu
- Arby’s Happy Hour
- Sonic Secret Menu
- Taco Bell Lunch Hours
- Comfort Inn Suites Breakfast Hours
- Kneaders Breakfast Hours
- Whataburger Breakfast Hours
- Sonic Happy Hour Time